Thank you for your interest in participating San Clemente’s annual “Puttin’ On The Glitz” at Santa’s Village By The Sea! This years event is Saturday, December 1, 2018 from 5-8pm.
The San Clemente Downtown Business Association’s mission is to promote, support and advocate for our merchant, restaurant and business members in San Clemente. With a focus on Avandia Del Mar and El Camino Real within the T-Zone. With that focus in mind, we will be reviewing all vendor application requests for participation in “Puttin’ On The Glitz” for eligibility. A submitted request does not guarantee a booth space.
2018 eligibility criteria includes:
- Vendors, non-profit or school organizations should be located and based in San Clemente, or neighboring communities such as Capistrano Beach, Dana Point or San Juan Capistrano.
- Any vendor, including non-profits, selling something must have a San Clemente business license.
- Consideration will be given to ensure that the types of products and services being sold/represented are not in direct completion with our member businesses on Avenida Del Mar.
- Accepted vendors and non-profits must provide their own battery-powered electricity (no gas generators) for lighting and other booth needs.
- Food & Beverage vendor applications will be reviewed and considered for participation, once member restaurants have decided their level of participation on the street.
- This submission is only a request for booth space. Should you be approved, then we will provide a link for payment for the Vendor Fee which is:
- Vendors – Retail, Food, Business $150
- Non-Profits & School Organizations $75
The San Clemente Downtown Business Association reserves the right to make exceptions to the criteria based upon the needs of the event, and to best serve the public in attendance.