Recognizing an opportunity to take another step forward in promoting businesses in historic San Clemente, the Downtown Business Association announces the relaunch of http://villagesanclemente.org, the new website created as a communication tool for downtown business owners and the traveling public–and social media pages. The new site and social media pages feature helpful information including postings of local news, meetings and events while stimulating enthusiasm in the downtown region. Additionally, these sites will be utilized as efficiency tools for the Downtown Business Association office and board. New Downtown Business Association members will be able to register via the website, thereby allowing for more effective use of the office workforce.
The site also includes a business directory and map that unites all businesses in downtown and will be a comprehensive tool for business owners and travel planners alike. The Downtown Business Association considers these new sites key components of their overall marketing strategy and look forward to offering small, local businesses a competitive edge in today’s and tomorrow’s growing marketplace. To date, a majority of downtown businesses are listed on the map-but there are a few holes. Check out the site and let us know if we have missed your business.
Existing Membership Benefits:
- 12 informational and social meetings per year
- Being part of a unified voice for the Downtown
- Presence at Downtown Business Association-sponsored events: Village Arts Faire, Annual Car Show, & Puttin’ On The Glitz
Added Membership benefits include:
- Adding your business to our website and social networking sites: villagesanclemente.org, Facebook, & Twitter
- Complimentary posting of your events and specials to our website and social networking sites
- All the other existing membership benefits currently listed